Monday, July 11, 2005

Grandma Proulx comes to visit


My mom came on Sunday night to visit her brand new Grandson. The bond was immediate!
We're having some camera issues, so we don't have much in the nature of "action" shots, but we do have a few dancing pictures.

She's had a lot of practice with my sister's baby girl, Emily Jeanne, who is exactly 9 months older than Tobias. Emily, and her mom and dad (Niki and Justin) live in Reno, NV.

My mom is helping my sister who is working part time and eventually as she goes back to school. My sister and her husband both work for the Department of Forrestry and are firefighters. Justin works for the Tahoe Hotshots. Niki works for the Humboldt-Toiyabe (Toe-Wabbi) BlackMountain Hotshot crew (sorry, no picture available).


This whole process will be very cool, with the cousins being so close in age.

No comments: