Thursday, July 14, 2005

3 Generations of Proulx


My mom wanted to get a picture of all 3 of us together in the same place. I had some ideas of how the shot should go... each generation holding their own spawn (the other way, which of course is totally illogical as Tobias can't even hold his head straight, let alone my body weight, was ruled out right away).

Even though my mom appears to be incredibly strong here... I'll let you in on a secret, we used trick camera angles. Sorry mom.


Here's a serious one:
Tobias decided that he'd rather sleep than suffer through this miserable experience (yup, he's a boy, already dislikes picture taking!... that's my son!)

My mom had to hold his head up, as he kept flopping over at the exact moment Christina was taking the shot.

We tried our best to make it look natural, but I think we need better stage props or something. Subltety is one of my mom's strong suits. Tobias' master ninjitsu skills were a bit lacking as well.

We were all in white t-shirts, which was a rather cool, albiet totally unplanned, coincidence.


Here's the sleeping prince in all of his majesty:

No comments: