Monday, August 15, 2005

A little character goes a long way

Hey Grandma... look how much I love my puppy neck protectors! Thank you so much! I'm so interested in them, I can turn my head completely around, isn't that neat!

I'm kissing "Spot" right now, meanwhile "Spot" is looking on jealously from behind my head.

(Hey, I'm only 6 weeks old, gimme a break, I couldn't think of another name.)



This is one of those pictures that you can't really say much about. The sheer photogenic nature of Tobias is just astounding.

Take notice at the subtle way he allows the audience to peek up his tiny nostrils, showing all how clean his nasal pipes are.

Also, please draw your attention to the eyelid-less wonder. I'm not sure how or why he had his eyes that open, but its a bit freaky.

And of course the multi colored pacifier. Tobias is a big sucker (by that I mean one who likes to suck, not the Phineas T. Barnum variety)

You can take a baby to the BBQ, but you can't make him interested.

Apparently, he doesn't enjoy dad searing flesh on the ol' gas grill. He was much more interested in the curtains... go figure.








So we told him to sit there and try to look comfortable, relaxed, and just basically exemplify 'chillin' on the couch. I guess we're pushing too hard as parents.

We ask for cool, and he gives us the Tobias Taxedermy Special.

He looks like a troubled stuffed animal. Or some odd child's doll. The kind that inspires years of therapy and vicious nightmares.

I think we'll help him pose next time...

No comments: