Monday, August 01, 2005

The day that wouldn't end...

OR: How to lose your sanity to a 4 week old.

So I'll do my best to print an unbiased recap of the events leading up to Christina's breakdown.
It all started at 7am... Christina awoke for her regular feeding and prepared to give Tobias all the love and attention his little body could handle. It seemed like a good plan...

He spots her, as if to say, "Oh boy, there's my mommy, a walking vending machine of scrumptous delites!" But today, it was more along the lines of "Here's a helpless victim, I will destroy her soul!"

I know, you're thinking that he's so innocent, how could he possibly be contemplating so much evil. [Hey, I'm just the reporter, I'm not making this up]

Throughout his life this look has always meant business: take notice of the huge eyes, the pensive mouth, and the focused forehead. This look is usually closely followed by [insert favorite Igor character voice here] "I'm here to do your bidding, master." Christina and I are such pansies.

He also adopted the artform of baby hypnotism:
"Look into my eye. You're getting sleepy, very sleepy, and weak willed, very weak willed."

WARNING: DO NOT STARE AT PHOTO UNSUPERVISED FOR LONGER THAN 5 SECONDS. The power is present even in this medium.

Loss of all bodily control including drooling and oohing and ahhing is likely to follow, with unscheduled trips to see and pick Tobias up. Loss of memory, visual accuity, sense of purpose and direction are also quite common.

Subjects have been known to spend hours, neck bent over at an unnatural angle, staring at Tobias, losing all will to live and focused only on pleasing him.

Oh... how upsetting... his latest victim! Poor Eric.


Come on people, you're falling into his clutches... that is exactly what he wants you to do. He's trying to take over the world (shameless Pinky and the Brain soundbite insert)

Its so... so... cap...ti...vate.....

(lest I lose my place in the story, I've decided to type with my eyes closed tigsfhtly sdhut)




Today was different though. Today he meant business, and he brought along his big guns.

The Fist of Fury! He means business.

So young yet so violent.

No comments: