Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Thanksgiving weekend


For Thanksgiving we had a great dinner at myh parents' house. I made the Turkey and gravy and my mom made all the sides. It was so yummy!












Here's the buys relaxing after our big meal













The weekend after Thanksgiving my mom and I took the boys for a walk at Rancho San Antonio in Los Altos where they have lots of hiking trails and a little farm with animals to look at. Here' Tobias having a good time.











Here's Tobias after having too much of a good time !
















Here's Justin giving Tobias a ride on his bike (not safe, I know :)














This is a picture of us in front of my parents house on Thanksgiving. It's the picture that was supposed be in our Christmas cards, but I never got around to doing cards this year so....here you go!
























Nikita licking Thanksgiving crumbs off of Kiernan













No comments: