Thursday, October 30, 2008

October Foodie club


For October our Foodie club theme was Comfort Food. Here's the festive fall table at the Geleynses!














Here's the cute pumpkin at my place setting:)













Here's Peter with his pumpkin. You can't really tell in the picture, but the pumpkin had glasses like him :)











Our first course, made by me, Cheesy Artichoke dip with baguette. To me, bread+Cheese=Comfort!















Nancy's (and Nancy's moms') chicken soup.












Sarah and Josh made this lovely salad. Salad isn't really comfort food, but we had to have to something healthy in there!











The main course, Mac and Cheese, Chicken pot Pie, and sauteed veggies. I forgot to take a picture of the dessert, but Nancy made an AMAZING chocolate pudding. I've never been a huge pudding fan, but she's made me a convert :)

No comments: