Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Grandma Proulx's house

So the family went up to visit my mom in Grass Valley over Labor Day weekend.

Tobias was acting so strange. He was sleeping for very long periods of time, and then would wake up and eat again. During our trip he had his first 6 hour night of sleep.

Christina was very happy.


My mom, however, was not. She wanted to play with her grandson, so him sleeping and eating all the time, meant that she couldn't hold him that often, unless she wanted to be his pillow.
So that's what we find here. This was fairly common during the weekend.

He was sleeping everywhere. It was pretty cool.





Here's Tobias's older cousin Emily Jeanne Cutler. She's 8 months, to the day, older than T, and you can see how much bigger she is. I think he's going to have a blast having a cousin who's so close in age.

Here's another shot of my out of control poison oak rash. Man that stunk. I couldn't play with either of the babies, nor even give anyone a hug.
Sorry Niki.

So my mom was the baby's play thing, which was perfectly fine for her.

No comments: