Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Tobias is 7 months old

Tobias is getting more and more energetic everyday. He is so smily and loves to laugh and get into things. he rolls all over the place. He makes lots of fun noises that resemble screeching birds and dolphin squeaks. One of his favorite things is paper. I don't why, but he loves all kinds of paper. We're taking him to get his first shot tomorrow for Polio which I am nervous about. I was going to try and avoid vaccines as much as possible, but I decieded to go ahead and do this one after much thought. We'll see how it goes.































So I was talking to the pediatritian about how to help Tobias sleep better and she suggested getting him attatched to a "Lovey" and that would help to comfort him when he wakes up at night and I'm not there. So we got "Lovey Bunny". He seems to like it, he sucks on bunny's ears when he goes to sleep. It's very cute.










Another picture of T and his bunny













Father and son. T looks so much like Justin.













This is one of those pictures that captures his personality really well. I love it!

No comments: